Put this in your pipe and smoke it.
A man allegedly overdosed from smoking his girlfriend's medicated back patch, Greenfield, Wis. police say.
But that's not how the story originally went.
According to Greenfield Patch, the girlfriend, 33, called 911, claiming her boyfriend was having some sort of reaction after helping her apply her Fentanyl patch.
Upon arrival, paramedics diagnosed the 40-year-old man's condition as a drug overdose. They also say they found a crack pipe in his pocket -- though he later told authorities the pipe must have been left in his jeans from years ago when he used to smoke crack.